With Altium Designer, design boards of any complexity and instantly see the board, the loaded components and sub-assemblies directly within the PCB editor. There is no need to export to a separate application or to recreate your board in an external 3D application. View and edit the PCB design in full 3D with a single click of the mouse.
With Altium Designer's unified data model, your PCB remains in synchronization with the source schematics at all times.
- You can generate component and net classes automatically, based on the schematic's hierarchy
- You can use the schematic structure to drive the creation of component placement rooms, preserving the logical structure in the source files
- Any PCB level changes are automatically reflected in the schematics - complete design synchronization as soon as you click 'Save'
Altium Designer intelligently routes that path for you; just move the mouse over the path you want a track to follow. The advanced interactive routing modes are at your fingertips, and under strict rules control.
- push and shove tracks and vias,
- hug existing traces during routing,
- auto-complete routes at any time,
- automatically remove redundant trace segments,
- and route high-speed tracks with automatic impedance control and length tuning.
And when the critical routes are done, Altium Designer finishes the job with its in-built topological auto-routing engine.
At all stages of routing you work directly in the PCB editor. Transferring data back and forth between external routing tools is a thing of the past.
We can convert your Protel 99SE and DXP, and Altium Designer 6, Summer 08 and Winter 09 PCB design files to Gerbers. Please send *.pcb or *pcbdoc files. If you would like to provide *.ddb or .prjpcb files, please ensure they contain only a single .pcb or .pcbdoc file. Because we currently don't support Altium Designer Winter 09, we will send the generated Gerber files to you for final approval before starting manufacturing.